Header Ads

My Daughter Thinks Guys with Small D*cks will Go to Hell - Woman Reveals as She Reads 15 Years Old Child's Diary


 

My Daughter Thinks Guys with Small D*cks will Go to Hell - Woman Reveals as She Reads 15 Years Old Child's Diary

I don't want my daughter to end up like me. I also found a condom with her. Is it too late to beat her? 

Joro Olumofin, Lagos-based relationship consultant and socialite, has taken to his Instagram blog page to share the story of a lady who after discovering and reading the contents of her 15-year-old daughter's diary, feels that she has failed as a mother.
According to the single-mother, she found some condom in her daughter's possession, as if that wasn't enough, she bumped into her diary, and read how she thinks guys with small d*cks will go to hell.
Below is the e-mail she sent the Love Doctor;



No comments

Powered by Blogger.