Header Ads

BREAKING NEWS: EFCC set to invite Efe. - Helen Amos


Acording to a facebook user, Helen Amos said EFCC set to invite Efe.
N25million looks like Dasukigate ........ Buhari's Aide
Gov. Wike blames Almodu sheriff for Efe's victory in d just concluded BBA elections instead of marvis

PDP to Efe, come and be our Presidential candidate in 2019
DSS may visit Efe, claims, sudden wealth is corruption.
Tboss: the voting was rigged, I will approach the court.
FG to Efe: declare your asset
Efe's victory is a result of my visit to the Niger Delta ...... VP
NASS calls on Efe to support the 2017 budget with N20million
Efe, come and take the Chieftaincy title we wanted to give your father...... Village Chiefs
I still love Efe ......... Efe's Ex babe
I have no doubt that Efe will b a millionaire ......... Efe's Neighbour
I will accept your proposal if you will take me back ...... Efe's Ex girlfriend
Efe is my son ....... Buhari
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Make I 🏃 🏃 🏃 🏃 🏃 🏃 before them say I dey lie.
Copy and paste

No comments

Powered by Blogger.