Header Ads

My wife Patience told me that it's over between us!

My wife Patience told me that it's over between us!

According to the facebook user, Eric,  My name is Eric Ekwere , a Nigeria from Akwa Ibom State . About 4 nights ago, my wife Patience Ehi Ekwere told me that it's over between us!

I gave her decision a deep thought, meditated and prayed over it, and came to the conclusion that life without her would be totally meaningless. So, I decided to kill myself... to take my own life!

The first thing I did was to drink one big stout, Amstel Malt with milk and honey but nothing happened.

I proceeded to another level of deadly poisonous concoction... I prepared turkey wings and gizzard, with orange juice and lots of fresh tomatoes, yet I didn't die. I then ate cake, chocolates and ice cream, still I didn't die.

Also Read: Court dissolves 28-year-old marriage in Ibadan

Right now I'm so confused because I just finished eating fried rice with peppered snails and fresh fruit salad, but I'm still alive!

Out of desperation, I went for Chinese cuisine with chicken soup and garnished potatoes, but death refused to come!

Honestly, I am really confused. What else should I do? Should I try fried plantain with fresh fish stew or pounded yam, efo riro & bush meat, or amala with abula & goat meat, and wash it down with mixed fruit juice or red wine? I need your advice urgently please... !!!! Cos I am already jetting out of Nigeria for solutions.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.